This one of a kind, innovative project
is the work of Groupe Robin.
YOUR LIVING SPACE, YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD
District 55 is bustling with life! A magnificent district bringing together shops, services, offices, hotels, restaurants, leisure and entertainment.
In addition to offering a wide variety of housing, you will have the opportunity to take advantage of the many green spaces, breathe the fresh air and run with the children after a day at the office, or even take a bike ride on the five kilometers bike path which will be integrated into the site.
Proximity, absolute comfort, simplicity, well-being and security will make this living space a place where you will enjoy life as a family, as a couple or on your own.
Safety and convenience
Thanks to the creation of two respective entrances for the residential sector and the commercial sector, traffic will be fluid and safe. The roads have been designed entirely for pedestrians and motorists, and their layout has been thought out not only to avoid traffic jams on the main artery, but also for children to play safely in the residential streets.
By choosing to live in District 55, you will live in a welcoming environment, while benefiting from the proximity that city life offers and the tranquility that the suburb brings.
At the intersection of highways 40 and 55, District 55 is the gateway to Trois-Rivières!
Strategically located and close to:
- highways 40 and 55
- several primary, secondary, college and university educational establishments
- shops and grocery stores
- several other services accessible within 5 km of the residential area
Ultimately, the project will practically be a city in its own right and through its real estate mix, will offer a diverse, comprehensive and self-sufficient environment, allowing citizens to find everything in one place.
- 11 million square feet at the intersection of highways 55 and 40.
- A vocation that is at once residential, commercial, cultural, corporate, institutional, and urban.
- The development of a boulevard at the cutting edge of town planning, the gateway to the project.
- A project designed for pedestrians, motorists and public transport.
- A unique and integrated architecture, both for residential projects and commercial development.
- Great importance given to sustainable development and the creation of a living space with a harmonious dimension.
- Many public green spaces designed with residents and visitors in mind.
“We have joined forces to carry out this innovative project and we wish to offer the residents of Trois-Rivières a sustainable development project that will mark the history of Trois-Rivières and enhance the display of the 55.”