A place that brings people togetherDistrict 55
Located at the intersection of Highways 40 and 55, District 55 is your gateway to Trois-Rivières
District 55 is a veritable urban city boasting boutiques, department stores, offices, hotels, restaurants, leisure, entertainment and services of all kinds — along with a variety of housing.
“We have pooled our strengths to make this innovative project happen. Our goal is to offer the people of Trois-Rivières a sustainable development project that will make its mark on the city’s history and beautify the 55.”
11 million square feet at the intersection of Highways 55 and 40
- Combining residential, commercial, cultural, corporate, institutional and urban spaces
- Access provided via a forward-thinking urban boulevard
- Designed with pedestrians, motorists and public transportation in mind
- Unique and integrated architecture for both residential projects and commercial development
- Strong emphasis on sustainable development and the creation of a residential zone offering a high quality of life
- Numerous public green spaces designed to appeal to both residents and visitorsVirtually a city in its own right, District 55’s real estate mix offers a complete and self-sufficient environment with plenty of variety so that residents can find everything they need all in one place.
AN INNOVATIVE, ONE-OF-A-KIND PROJECT
BROUGHT TO YOU BY GROUPE ROBIN AND LAFERTÉ